Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trowel Size Ceramic Tile I Have 13 X 20 Ceramic Tile I Want To Put In My Bathroom. How Do I Know What Size Cut In My Trowel(sp) To Use?

I have 13 X 20 ceramic tile I want to put in my bathroom. How do I know what size cut in my trowel(sp) to use? - trowel size ceramic tile

Because I tell you how great .. lol Although there are no attachments are on the back of the tile, you need a square 1 / 4 x 3x8 use .. When notched trowel to spread widely distributed brands of first execution in the same way, if you ever sat down in a row. You better coverage in this way. Any questions please email me GL

1 comment:

unknown said...

I think these pictures are for the floor?
If so, you must use a ladle 1 / 2 x 1 / 2 step to ensure that surfing is thin when pushed around the underside of the tiles in place.
You should also give serious thought to have the butter on the back of the plate has sufficient collateral.
If the walls of a small notch to a large extent do not know which.
Good luck

Post a Comment