Friday, December 18, 2009

Vlc Machines Bingo Is Anyone Else Having Major Issues With VLC Player In Windows 7 64-bit?

Is anyone else having major issues with VLC player in Windows 7 64-bit? - vlc machines bingo

I recently installed Windows-7 64-bit on my computer and suddenly realized that if I see something in the VLC player is, well for about 5 minutes, then begins to shrink significantly and dropping frames. I'm using VLC for years and never had a problem with it so far. I played with some of the scenarios, including the check box to ignore the pictures, and run in administrator mode and Vista Service Pack 2 compatible, but can not rid of this problem. I did a search and found that PPL had some compatibility problems with VLC and earn 7 64x but were mainly due to the pixilation, which will obviously not to be related. I do not think the material that I never had this problem before me, and Windows Media Player works well. Is there a solution for this problem, or should I leave of VLC player ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment