Sunday, January 10, 2010

Diagram How A Camera Works Anyone Else Watch "What's My Line", I Am Fascinated By The History Involved With This Show. See Details.?

Anyone else watch "What's My Line", I am fascinated by the history involved with this show. See details.? - diagram how a camera works

I developed an infatuation with this show.

As:
Dorothy Kilgallen, she has an incredible story.
In particular, the mystery surrounding his death after questioning Jack Ruby.

John Daly also has an incredible history of the related substance. He broke some news big time.

This show is incredibly interesting.
The camera to create the dialog detailed drawings by John Daly (and their private meetings for the mouth of the results).

This show is gold!
What do you like him?

1 comment:

Incognit... said...

Wow, you wa-aa-ay back! My family and I used to see this show all the time. My cousin was there, but I'm not sure of the year - who painted the frescoes in the bottom of the pool of luxury in Beverly Hills, etc.

I have never been investigated, but enjoyed the show and try to guess the occupation of the outstanding results. Goodness, that was years ago!

Post a Comment