Monday, January 4, 2010

Used Exercise Equipment For Sale What Would Be A Fair Price For This In A Garage Sale?

What would be a fair price for this in a garage sale? - used exercise equipment for sale

I have a Weslo momentum 620 crosstrainer. I'm moving and have no place where I am. Is $ 246.00 and like most people, sports equipment, used very little was known a perch for most of the time. Less than a year. What would you do in the price? I do not go so high that nobody wants to buy, but I'm high enough that I can get a little money with her. What do you think?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ...

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Pay 50-100 dollars. Something I wouldnt trust a flea market, no matter how the person who said he was

No, I'm sure that someone pay 75th If you happen to probably put 100 OBO (or best offer) is usually 75.

funguyy said...

under $ 100.
If you publish the ad with the first prize of the machine, the person can then decide whether it is a good deal.
75 sounds like a good deal price.if I wanted to make a bid of 60 and see if you would. because 60 looks like an agreement to me.1 / 4 of the new price.

Post a Comment